Composition of the SCC "Akkol":
- spacecraft flight control center
- monitoring control center
- hardware-software and metrological support center
- infrastructure maintenance service
Today, the Akkol SCC is equipped with:
- command and measurement system, which is designed to transmit control commands to the satellite and accurately measure its position in orbit.
- a communication monitoring station intended for conducting orbital tests and measurements of spacecraft transponders, for monitoring signals in spacecraft transponders and measuring parameters of satellite earth stations and implementing the procedure for their admission to work with satellites. < / li>
Flight Control Center
Monitoring Control Center
CMS is for:
- conducting orbital tests and measuring the parameters of payload transponders of spacecraft of the KazSat series in the Ku-band with linear (horizontal H and vertical V) polarization in the entire operating frequency range of the transponders
- monitoring signals in transponders to ensure continuous and high-quality operation of operators' communication networks (including control of digital and analogue television carriers), as well as maintaining specified operating modes and technical characteristics of transponders
- measurements of parameters of earth stations (ES) and implementation of the procedure for their admission to work with the satellite
- control of interference in the shafts in the entire frequency range of the spacecraft operation
- a monitoring station consisting of antenna systems d 9 m, and two antenna receiving systems d 7.3 m manufactured by Vertex, hardware and software test equipment from Thales Alenia Spase, server and client equipment with appropriate software
- automated workstations, divided according to their functional characteristics and intended for the implementation of tasks for planning and managing the frequency and energy resource, for measuring and monitoring payload transponders of spacecraft of the KazSat series, as well as for measuring the parameters of the ES to carry out the procedure for their admission to work in transponders
НУР-СУЛТАН -ЖУКОВСКИЙ, МОСКОВСКАЯ ОБЛАСТЬ. КАЗИНФОРМ – Как сообщалось, казахстанская делегация во главе с министром индустрии и инфраструктурного развития Республики Казахстан Бейбутом Атамкуловым принимает участие в Международном авиационно-космическом салоне «МАКС-2021». Во время встречи руководителя...
NUR-SULTAN. PRESS RELEASE. 10 years ago, on July 16, 2011, the Kazakh communication and broadcasting satellite “Kazsat-2” was launched from the Baikonur cosmodrome. The successful launch and commissioning of the second national communications satellite has become an important stage in the creation of its own...
НУР-СУЛТАН. КАЗИНФОРМ- 15 лет назад, 18 июня 2006 года с космодрома Байконур был запущен первый казахстанский спутник связи и вещания «Kazsat», который положил начало практической космической деятельности Казахстана, передает корреспондент МИА «Казинформ».
Akkol. OWN INFORMATION - The head of the Republican National Movement against Corruption "Zhanaru" Oralbay Abdykarimov, within the framework of a working visit to the Akkol district of Akmola region, has visited “Kazsat” Ground control center - the Space communication center "Akkol".
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - On the occasion of the Children's Day, by the Republican center of space communication has been organized an online competition “Universe of Talents” for children, Kazinform correspondent reports.
NUR-SULTAN. INFORMATION MDDIAI RK - Department of Innovation Ecosystem and Scientific and Technological Development of the Ministry of Digital Development, Innovation and Aerospace Industry (MDDIAI) RK reports that within the framework of the project "Promotion of productive innovations" is planned to hold...
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - In the building of the Museum of the Library of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan - Elbasy, a round table "Space technologies in the service of mankind" was held, Kazinform correspondent reports.