Composition of the SCC "Akkol":
- spacecraft flight control center
- monitoring control center
- hardware-software and metrological support center
- infrastructure maintenance service
Today, the Akkol SCC is equipped with:
- command and measurement system, which is designed to transmit control commands to the satellite and accurately measure its position in orbit.
- a communication monitoring station intended for conducting orbital tests and measurements of spacecraft transponders, for monitoring signals in spacecraft transponders and measuring parameters of satellite earth stations and implementing the procedure for their admission to work with satellites. < / li>
Flight Control Center
Monitoring Control Center
CMS is for:
- conducting orbital tests and measuring the parameters of payload transponders of spacecraft of the KazSat series in the Ku-band with linear (horizontal H and vertical V) polarization in the entire operating frequency range of the transponders
- monitoring signals in transponders to ensure continuous and high-quality operation of operators' communication networks (including control of digital and analogue television carriers), as well as maintaining specified operating modes and technical characteristics of transponders
- measurements of parameters of earth stations (ES) and implementation of the procedure for their admission to work with the satellite
- control of interference in the shafts in the entire frequency range of the spacecraft operation
- a monitoring station consisting of antenna systems d 9 m, and two antenna receiving systems d 7.3 m manufactured by Vertex, hardware and software test equipment from Thales Alenia Spase, server and client equipment with appropriate software
- automated workstations, divided according to their functional characteristics and intended for the implementation of tasks for planning and managing the frequency and energy resource, for measuring and monitoring payload transponders of spacecraft of the KazSat series, as well as for measuring the parameters of the ES to carry out the procedure for their admission to work in transponders
TASHKENT. PRESS SERVICE - The first Space Technology Conference (STC 2022) in the Central Eurasian region is being held in Tashkent from 10 to 12 May 2022. A delegation of Kazakhstan, consisting of the leaders of the Aerospace Committee (ASC) of the Ministry of Digital Development, Innovation and the Aerospace...
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - To be a defender of the Fatherland in peacetime means to achieve labor victories, to be a defender of one's family, to know and appreciate the history of one's Motherland - Ramazan Omarbekov, a career officer of the Armed Forces of Kazakhstan, shared his opinion with a Kazinform.....
AKKOL. AKMOLA REGION. PRESS SERVICE Every year on Defender of the Fatherland Day, the staff of the Republican Center of Space Communication JSC (RCSC) holds an action in memory of the first Minister of Defense of the Republic of Kazakhstan, General of the Army Sagadat Nurmagambetov....
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - On the eve of the Defender of the Fatherland Day and Victory Day, specialists in the space sector of Kazakhstan held solemn events, Kazinform correspondent reports.
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - One of the most important tasks of the «Kazsat» national satellite communication and broadcasting system is to ensure the country's information security, which became especially evident during the days of the tragic January in Kazakhstan. The main load fell on the «Kazsat-3»..
Nur-Sultan. INTERNAL INFO – In honor of the 61st anniversary of the first flight to space of the first man on Earth, the staff of JSC "RCSC" organized and took part in the celebrations.
Employees of JSC "RCSC" won prizes in the table tennis tournament for the Cup of the Chairman of Kazkosmos NUR-SULTAN - The traditional annual table tennis tournament for the Cup of the Chairman of Kazkosmos took place on April 9, 2022. More than 30 employees of enterprises took part in the...